I have complained before about the so called Artist Block at least here and just few days ago . Today I realized that I must stop moaning, at least for the time being, and here are few of the reasons:
- I am lucky enough, in this period of my life, to leave in one of the most beautiful and inspiring places of the world: Venice.
- I live very close to the sea, probably 20 meters and I believe the sea is very inspiring
- I live about 100mt from where Tintoretto used to live and work, there are so many of his works close to me that is unbelievable.
- Venice is so rich of libraries, galleries, museums that is so easy to get inspiration.
- Life here is relaxed and at a different pace, so you do not get stressed and have all the time you need to get inspired.
- In Venice lived just to mention some Italian Artists Canova, Canaletto, Vasari, Giorgione, Mantegna, Titian....
No more excuses then!
- Visions of Venice 300 years apart (bbc.co.uk)
- Canaletto's Venice: a city for pleasure seekers (telegraph.co.uk)
- 12 Hours In Venice - Venice, Italy (travelpod.com)